Hi folks. This is a quick post to let you know that I’ll be taking a few weeks off. Regular daily tips will return at the end of January.
You may have noticed that I’ve been taking more short breaks recently. I feel it’s necessary to avoid burning out. After all, I’ve been writing daily tips for (almost) 1200 days in a row! I’m confident that I still have a lot to say about screenwriting. However, I also think that I may eventually need to transition to a less rigorous update schedule — say, two or three posts a week.
But that’s all in the future. For now: good luck, happy writing, and I’ll see you in a few weeks!
P.S. If you need to contact me in the meantime, please feel free to drop by my Twitter feed (twitter.com/xanderbennett) or email me at email@example.com.
- negeste likes this
- notfoul-barrow likes this
- iwriteyourdreams likes this
- cchaobal likes this
- sheik3adel likes this
- marinabarrade reblogged this from screenwritingtips and added:
- the-last-recall likes this
- johncarpenters likes this
- nalivodka likes this
- desiderii likes this
- mediatedexperience likes this
- pantsofsand likes this
- automatic-bazooti likes this
- wheretheyhide likes this
- lovetofeel reblogged this from screenwritingtips and added:
- lovetofeel likes this
- bearfacedliar likes this
- screenwritingtips posted this